TO: The Provincial/ District Chairman
The Provincial/ District Offices for onward distribution to clubs
Lifesaving Eastern Cape Club Chairman and Secretaries
CC: The President, Vice President and Members of the Management Board, Directors
ILS Sport Commission Secretary – Jelle Meintsma, General Manager and LSA Staff
Date: 13th November 2019
A vacancy has occurred on the surf selection panel and the Sports committee herby calls for nominations for a surf selector.
The following bye law applies to the nomination and appointment of the selectors:
- The National Selectors shall form a Panel under the advisory board.
Criteria for Election to the Selectors Panel:
- All Nominations to be submitted by Clubs and recommended by Provinces.
- Nominees to be members in good standing with their clubs, branches, and provinces.
- Nominees to be older than 21.
- Nominees may not be actively participating in the Sport of Lifesaving at a National Level.
- Nominees must be knowledgeable of the Sport of Lifesaving.
- Nominees must be willing to attend all local and provincial competitions in his/her province
- Nominees must be willing and available to attend LSA competitions for the full duration on request.
- Although no definite criteria for demographic representation are given for this panel, the participation of all genders and race groups is to be considered.
- Team Management may NOT be elected to the Selection Panel.
Yours in Lifesaving
(No Signature – Electronic Document)
Craig Van Rooyen
Director : Sport