TO: The Provincial/ District Chairman
The Provincial/ District Offices for onward distribution to Clubs
Lifesaving Eastern Cape Club Chairman and Secretaries
CC: The President, Vice President and Members of the Management Board, Directors
ILS Sport Commission Secretary – Jelle Meintsma, General Manager and LSA Staff
Date: 6th November 2020
With reference to Circular 145/20, anyone wishing to do the 3 in 1 option with The Guardian will need to have their fingerprints taken by the Guardian Technician.
We have been advised that The Guardian’s Fingerprint Technician will be in Port Elizabeth and East London on Saturday, 28th November 2020, venue and times to be confirmed.
Please find below the booking process:
A – Booking Process for screening:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details:
- Your First Name, Surname and ID/Passport Number
- Your best contact number
- Preferred Email Address where all communication will be sent
- Indicate which Club you are from
b) The times you would prefer
- A formal Email notification will be sent back to you with an invoice for payment amount of R290 incl VAT.
- Once payment has been received your time slot will be confirmed. This email will also include the necessary documentation as well as requirements for screening so you can prepare accordingly.
● No Booking will be confirmed until payment has been received
● Time slots work on a First Come, First Served Basis.
● CUT OFF FOR BOOKINGS FOR THIS VENUE IS 27 November 2020 by 3pm
B – Requirements and Turnaround time for Checks
- You are required to have fingerprints taken. The process will not take longer than 5 minutes per person, provided you have all the correct documentation. You are required to fill in necessary consent forms which The Guardian will provide this when confirming your booking time. Please fill in these documents prior to the appointment, however, they must be signed and dated in the presence of the technician on the day.
- Results will be emailed to you for record purposes.
- Please carry your original ID with you as well as a copy.
● IF YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD YOUR FINGERPRINTS TAKEN BY US BEFORE PLEASE NOTIFY US IN YOUR EMAIL.
Yours in lifesaving
(No Signature – electronic document)