TO: The Provincial/ District Chairman
The Provincial/ District Offices for onward distribution to Clubs
Lifesaving Eastern Cape Club Chairman and Secretaries
CC: The President, Vice President and Members of the Management Board, Directors
ILS Sport Commission Secretary – Jelle Meintsma, General Manager and LSA Staff
Date: 3rd December 2020
With reference to Circular 145/20, anyone wishing to do the 3 in 1 option with The Guardian will need to have their fingerprints taken by the Guardian Technician.
We have been advised that The Guardian’s Fingerprint Technician will be in Durban on Sunday, 13th December 2020 at Durban Surf Lifesaving Club situated at Lower Snell Parade, North Beach, Durban, 4001 from 09h00.
Please find below the booking process:
A – Booking Process for screening:
1. Email [email protected] and include the following details:
- Your First Name, Surname and ID/Passport Number
- Your preferred contact number
- Preferred email address where all communication will be sent
- Indicate which Club you are from
- The times you would prefer
2. A formal Email notification will be sent back to you with an invoice for payment amount of R290 incl VAT.
3. Once payment has been received your time slot will be confirmed. This email will also include the necessary documentation for screening so you can prepare accordingly.
- No Booking will be confirmed until payment has been received
- Time slots work on a First Come, First Served Basis.
- CUT OFF FOR BOOKINGS FOR THIS VENUE IS 11 December 2020 at 13h00
B – Requirements and Turnaround time for Checks
- Original ID book/ card or passport book in good conditions, drivers license will not be accepted.
- Original certified copy of your ID or passport, not older than 3 months.
- Own black pen
- Must be wearing a mask
- You are required to have fingerprints taken. The process will not take longer than 5 minutes per person, provided you have all the correct documentation. You are required to fill in necessary consent forms which Headoffice will provide this when confirming your booking time. Please fill in these documents prior to the appointment, however, they must be signed and dated in the presence of the technician on the day.
- Results will be emailed to you for record purposes.
● IF YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD YOUR FINGERPRINTS TAKEN BY THE GUARDIAN BEFORE PLEASE NOTIFY US IN YOUR EMAIL.
Yours in lifesaving
(No Signature – electronic document)