TO: The Provincial/ District Chairman
The Provincial/ District Offices for onward distribution to Clubs
Lifesaving Eastern Cape Club Chairman and Secretaries
CC: The President, Vice President and Members of the Management Board, Directors
ILS Sport Commission Secretary – Jelle Meintsma, General Manager and LSA Staff
Date: 2nd June 2021
We warmly welcome Miss Louise Carlton who fills the position of Head Office Receptionist.
We know Louise will add great value to the general administrative demands of Head Office and also know you will join us in wishing her a happy and successful future in her appointment.
Please take note of the following main roles and responsibilities of the head office staff;
- Janelle Naidoo (Admin Manager)
Note this is the formal and constituted address for Lifesaving Head Office.
- Stephanie Moodley (General Administration)
- Melinda Pather (General Admin Assistance)
Melinda will be responsible for the award requirements and verifying docs as well as drowning reports. She will also be responsible for the sale of pink vests and costumes. Melinda’s email is [email protected]
- Kate Cibane (Awards Administrator Data Capturer)
Kate will maintain the awards process (database maintenance and certification); can also be contacted for award queries. She will also be receiving monthly returns and duty reports. Kate will also be assisting Stephanie with stock control and dispatch. Kate’s email address will be [email protected]
- As per national policy, all communication to head office staff must be copied to [email protected] and your provincial/district office which will also be vice versa
- Please ensure that your correspondence is in English (the administrative language of LSA as constituted) and sent to the correct email address.
We kindly request that the correct person is contacted in the office to avoid unnecessary delays in requests and communications should this recommended path not be followed.
Yours in lifesaving
(No Signature – electronic document)