Support Lifesaving to Save a Life
Lifesaving South Africa’s projects and outreach programmes are dependant on our supporters. To sustain the administration of these programmes we have 1000 tickets for sale for R100 each. Draws to be held bi-monthly in November, January, March, May, July, September
RULES OF THE LIFESAVING SOUTH AFRICA CASH PRIZE DRAWS:
- This Prize Draw is open to everyone except paid staff members of LSA and their immediate families.
- All entries into the bi-monthly draws will be drawn at the end of each month November, January, March, May, July, September by a member of the LSA Management Board.
- Entries close on Midnight of the 25th of each month of the draw. Any entries received after the 25th of the draw month will be entered into the next draw.
- The winners of the R10 000, R5 000, and R2 750.00 will be contacted telephonically and via email.
- Prizes are tax free; a tax certificate will not be issued.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the honorary auditing firm Kandailal & Co. will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
A once off donation is great but regular support helps us to save lives and you could be a repeat winner in our bi-monthly cash prize draw.
Six chances to win R10 000, R5 000 or R2 750 a year
R100.00 gives you 1 entry into the draw.
Please call Janelle at the LSA Head office on +27 (0)31 312 9251 or send her an email to [email protected]