Support Lifesaving to Save a Life
Lifesaving South Africa’s (LSA) voluntary lifeguarding projects and outreach programmes are dependent on our supporters. To sustain the administration of these programmes we have 500 tickets for sale for R100 each. Draws to be held bi-monthly in February, April, June, August, October, and December
RULES OF THE LIFESAVING SOUTH AFRICA CASH PRIZE DRAWS:
- This raffle is registered as a Lotteries Scheme in Terms of the Lotteries Act, 57 of 1997 as Scheme No: 00331/01
- This Prize Draw is open to everyone except paid staff members of LSA and their immediate families.
- All entries will be drawn at the end of each month February, April, June, August, October, and December by a member of the LSA Management Board.
- Entries close on Midnight of the 25th of each month of the draw. Any entries received after the 25th of the draw month will be entered into the next draw.
- The winners of the R10 000, R5 000, and R2 500.00 will be contacted telephonically and via email.
- Winners will be required to acknowledge the receipt of their winnings on the required forms.
- A minimum of 200 tickets must be sold for a draw to take place, should insufficient tickets be sold they will be held over to the next draw. Should there be insufficient tickets be sold for the 2nd draw the draw will take place with a reduced winnings. i.e. 1/3 of total donations received.
- Prizes are tax free; a tax certificate will not be issued.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the honorary auditing firm Kandailal & Co. will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
- There is no limitation on the number of tickets sold to individual participants.
- Participants may retain the same ticket number for all draws subject to payment.
A once off donation is great but regular support helps us to save lives and you could be a repeat winner in our bi-monthly cash prize draw.
- Six chances to win R10 000, R5 000 or R2 500 a year
R100.00 gives you 1 entry into the draw.
Please call Janelle at the LSA Head office on +27 (0)31 312 9251 or send her an email to [email protected]