Format and Events:
- ISRC is a competition conducted over 3 rounds, which includes swim, board race, surf ski and beach events.
- 3 categories: Open, Youth (Under 19) and Development Team.
- The Team Composition is:
A team of 12 (6 male and 6 female – maximum)
A manager and a coach
- The 22 traditional surf events are conducted over 3 competition days.
- A Trans-Tasman & Tri-Nations Championships is be incorporated within the ISRC.
- A Youth and/or Development team entry is also encouraged, each having its own point scoring.
The previous venues have been:
–1999 Australia – Sydney
–2001 New Zealand- Mount Manganui
–2003 Australia – Gold Coast
–2005 South Africa – Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Durban
–2007 Australia – Perth
–2009 South Africa – Durban
–2011 New Zealand- Mount Manganui
–2015 Australia – Sunshine Coast
–2017 New Zealand – Mount Manganui
–2019 South Africa – Durban
The Countries Represented:
The Countries Represented 2019:
3. New Zealand
- The 2021 event is scheduled to be held in the USA (Florida Daytona Beach);
- ISRC is jointly “owned” by NZ, Australia, and LSA
- ISRC is endorsed by the ILS.
VIGILANCE AND SERVICE