TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- The competition period will be from 3 August 2020 to 28 August 2020 No late entries will be accepted.
- Entrants must only enter on Facebook.
- Entrants will be informed of the competition entry method and prizes on Facebook and Lifesaving SA Instagram account.
- This competition is only open to South African citizens residing in the country.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
- Prizes will only be issued after the close of the competition.
- Winners may be required to appear on the Lifesaving South Africa social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), for which no fee will be payable.
- Lifesaving South Africa reserve the right to cancel the competition without any prior notice and at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Lifesaving South Africa, their employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Lifesaving South Africa will not be held responsible for any delay in delivery of any prizes awarded.
- Lifesaving South Africa will endeavour to contact prize winners for seven days following their names having been drawn. If, however, that person cannot be reached, the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
- You are providing your contact information only to Lifesaving South Africa. We ensure that your information will not be shared with any third party applications or companies.
- Please ensure that you provide the correct contact, email and physical address details. For prize delivery – ensure that you provide an address at which someone will be available during office hours.
- Lifesaving South Africa reserves the right to withdraw any prize granted to an entrant who is deemed ineligible for the prize.